While HVAC issues at home may be an uncomfortable inconvenience, HVAC malfunctions at your business can compromise everyday tasks and limit your operating hours. Therefore, you’ll want to know where to turn for commercial HVAC service in Memphis. Choate’s can provide a full range of commercial services from new installations to ongoing repairs and maintenance that will ensure business as usual for your professional environment. We only employ the most qualified industry-leading technicians, so you can rest assured that you are making the right call for your commercial property.
Major Commercial HVAC Services
Our team is available for repairs, maintenance, and everyday HVAC concerns, but they can also assist in larger projects with a broad skillset to meet your needs. Here’s a closer look at some of the big commercial projects where our team can help you:
- Retrofitting – If you are opening up shop in an older existing building, we can retrofit new energy features to offer modern energy-efficiency without losing the charm of a historical commercial property.
- Energy Audits – Through professional energy consultations, our team is able to identify any weak spots in your ventilation and cooling system where you could be losing energy. Because we specialize in all brands and a wide range of HVAC systems, we can finely tune an energy plan to your needs, allowing you to focus on your business without the worry of high utility costs.
- New Construction – Not only do we offer a higher level of service with the most skilled professional staff, but we operate an in-house sheet metal shop to customize ductwork for your new HVAC system. We have installed many different commercial HVAC systems, so we can work closely with you to identify the right solution for your business.
Everyday Commercial Needs
Even if you are happy with your existing HVAC system and are not in need of a new installation, we can provide you with new system components, repairs, and maintenance plans.
- Refrigeration – Commercial kitchens have unique refrigeration needs from walk-in coolers to freezers to ice makers and more. Each of these appliances can require a substantial investment, so you will want to call on our team for preventive maintenance to get the most life out of every unit.
- Heating and Cooling – No matter the size or layout of your business, you can find the right roof top unit, split system, exhaust fan, boiler, furnace, hanging heater, or electric heaters along with repairs and maintenance to keep them running for years to come.
- Ventilation – Indoor air quality is essential for any commercial environment from restaurants to manufacturing centers to retail storefronts. With ventilation solutions like make-up air units, energy recovery units, and dehumidifiers, you can create better quality air that meets the highest standards for your employees and your clients.