Whether you are looking to install new fixtures, fix a leaky faucet, or get your garbage disposal in working order, calling a plumber is the best way to ensure that the job is done right the first time around. Many homeowners are tempted to take the DIY approach to plumbing repairs, but this could end up costing more and leading to mistakes that cause more damage later on. With a trusted licensed, local plumber from Choate’s Plumbing, you can rest assured that your pipes, faucets, and fixtures will be in their best working order for reliable efficiency day in and day out.
What Your Plumber Can Do for Your Home
There are many reasons you might call a plumber for in-home service. Most frequently, homeowners will rely on us for repairs when a drain or fixture is not working properly. When these issues arise, you should not hesitate to call us right away, because plumbing problems can get worse over time and waste a significant amount of water in the process. Below you can take a look at some of the specific issues where our expert plumbers may help.
- Sink and faucet installation – A new sink can update any kitchen or bathroom. Paired with a new faucet, you can optimize water use at the sink and enjoy the modern style of your new fixtures. With professional installation, you will not have to worry about future leaks or undue wear and tear that can come with DIY installation.
- Leak repairs – Even the smallest leak can waste gallons of water, so you will not want to let a leaky faucet go untreated. Leaks may originate in the pipes or in the fixture itself, so it is always a good idea to have a professional diagnose the problem to ensure that the right repairs take place.
- Toilet repairs – If your toilet is frequently clogged or fails to flush properly, there may be worn out parts that need replacement or a pipe clog that needs to be cleared. If your home has older toilets, you might consider upgrading to a modern low-flow option to reduce your water usage.
- Clog removal – Most drains will accumulate buildup from food residue, soap, shampoo, and mildew, which can cause the drain to run slowly and eventually stop draining altogether. Instead of using corrosive drain cleaning products, you should call on us to snake the drain and clear the clog without any harm to your pipes.
- Dishwasher repairs – Many homeowners rely heavily on the dishwasher to clean up after family meals, so a malfunctioning dishwasher could pose a significant problem. Our technicians will get your dishwasher back in working order quickly to keep your kitchen up and running.
- Garbage disposal repairs – Garbage disposals are among the most frequently misused appliances, so they often wear out or break down. With our services, you can get your garbage disposal working again and learn the best strategies for avoiding future issues.
Why Choose Choate’s Plumbing
When you call a plumber for any reason, you want to know that you are letting a skilled and trustworthy technician into your home. With Choate’s Plumbing, you can rest assured that you will have a licensed plumber completing work with competitive pricing and a comprehensive warranty. Additionally, we have more than 30 years of experience serving the Memphis area, and we maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.